Resize Image For Printing - resize in mm, cm, inch
This online tool helps you prepare the perfect photo for printing.
After taking a photo you have it in pixels (px). To print a picture you need the picture in mm, cm, or inches.
How to use our photo resizer for printing?
- Set the desired photo size in mm, cm, or inches
- Set dpi resolution
- Resize the photo
- 300 dpi (dots per inch) is recommended for printing
- to avoid distortion, make sure the photo maintains the aspect ratio
- the best formats for printing photos are JPEG or TIFF
- print the pictures in a professional photo lab, because they are using better quality printers